Sunday, February 7, 2016

HUMAN OR ANGEL?

It was around 5:45 a.m. early in dawn when the sun was about to swell out its shine. Everyone was sleeping and was about to wake up, but on a fine day, I woke up early somehow (and that became my memories). I was ploughing the field early in the morning at my place and all of sudden a shadow appears on the field. I thought the shadow is of mine so I ignore to pay attention towards it. But, as the sun started to throw some of its beautiful, glossy light, the shadow that was prevailing before now has turn to “shadows”. Yes! I thought how can a shadow be segregated? And, eventually, I suddenly realize that someone besides me is present on the field that is gently following me. It looks odd one. The one shadow that I saw was having two hands, a plough in his hand, a head and legs. I understood that it was of mine. But, another that I saw was somewhat scary. Neither it has hands matching to a human being nor does it look like a human. I was internally scared, and frightened. But that was the moment of not being scary. I gently move on with my work and started walking on towards my home. I was wondering every now and then, that who could he be or she or it? All of sudden the shadow disappears and I internally started to cherish that moment. I was the little bit perplexed about it disappearance and I paused, closing my eyes, cherishing it as I was totally crumbled. Finally, with a hope that everything is fine, I slowly opened up my eyes and I was surprised.
          A tall (not taller than me) creature, probably having longer hands than legs, body different than human being, having no nose to breathe stood in front of me. It seems to be the dream but, of course, I wouldn't be funny during that time. I was totally frightened. I was literally shaking and that was a daunting moment. Hundreds and thousands of questions arose in my mind like: Who is he/she/it? Where did it come from? Who the hell is he? What is he doing here? Gradually it turned into a daunting and horrifying moment.


I thought not to unnerve myself and made my conscience strong. I gently asked “Who are you, dear? He replied me: “I am no one”. I heard such answer for the first time. I asked him (considering him a male species): “What do you want and from where did you come from?” “I don’t want anything and I came from nowhere.” He said. I was surprised by his answer. How could it be possible one replying such ridiculous and meaningless answer? Gradually I was unnerving myself as the conversation runs. I asked him to drink water and he drinks it. He has the same mouth as we human being has. He thanked me by, putting his hands on mine. I feel very well as he puts up his hand on mine. It reminds me of my grandfather who was doing the same when I hand a glass of water to him. I asked him:”What will you do now and why are you here?” He replies: “I don’t have any aim, let’s not discuss it and let’s talk some time”. I agreed. The conversation starts and I was gradually becoming happy. He told me few magical stories and those stories were not out of range, all stories somehow relating to some of the incidents that took place in our life when my grandfather was alive. I was a little bit confused and was trying to know him well and his identity in between, but he always change the flow and I failed to do so. At last, he said:”It was lovely talking to you. It reminds me my old days and I refreshed my old journey. Thank you for giving your precious time”. I being emotional, replied:”It was so good to talk to you. Thank you for having such playful conversation.” Throughout the conversation, it puts me in dilemma to judge whether he is my grandfather or not. But I restrict myself to think more as it was some other species. Finally, he waved his hand saying goodbye. I too see him off and he suddenly disappears. It was a splendid moment talking to him. Moving on towards home, I think and cherish those lovely moments. I don’t know whether he was my grandfather or not. I don’t know whether he intentionally came here or not. The only thing I knew is it reminds me of my grandfather. I lived some of the healthy moments once again. I got a chance to do so and that turned into memories. Throughout the life, i don’t know whether we will meet again or not, but I will always pray to bring back those lovely moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment